Safeguard Your Children
- Learn about warning signs that your child might be involved with drugs or gangs.
- Spend time listening to your children or just being with then. Help them find positive, fun activities that they can take part in.
- Always know and know about your child’s activities.
- Know where your child is, and when he or she will return.
- Be sure you and your child are clear on your rules and expectations for activities. Make absolutely clear what is OK and what is not.
- Teach your child Internet safety tips. The people they talk to online might not be who they say they are.